Working in partnership with the community and those we serve to support whole health within a culture of dignity.
Supporting families, youth, and adults within a peer culture to promote healthy coping strategies, resiliency, and an increased sense of belonging in the community.
- Self Direction- Individuals Guide their Recovery
- Strength Based- Strengths Support Recovery
- Holistic- Whole Health is the Objective of Recovery
- Peer Support- Peers are Powerful in Recovery
- Respect- Recovery Occurs in a Culture of Respect
Who We Serve:
Services We Provide
- Individual Peer Support Services
- Intensive Case Management
- Weekly Support Groups
- Educational Workshops
- Individual Advocacy
- Therapy Services
- Emergency Financial Support
- Peer Bridger
- Supported Housing/Employment
Insurance We Accept
Medicaid Managed Care:
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Coordinated Care
Who Are We?
We are a group of supportive professionals dedicated to helping Spokane’s community.
How Do We Aid in Recovery?
Learn more about our contribution to helping mental health patients.