Building a Community for Recovery and Growth
We welcome families, youth, and children who are enrolled in Washington’s Apple Heath program, and are facing behavioral health challenges.
We are a licensed outpatient behavioral health clinic that strives to form healthy partnerships with clients by providing recovery support, peer services, therapy, care coordination, medication management, Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe), Intensive Residential Treatment, substance use disorder services, and health home programs.
Services We Provide:
- Individual & Group Peer Support
- Intensive Case Management
- Educational Workshops
- Intensive Residential Treatment (1/2 PACT)
- Individual Advocacy
- Individual & Group Therapy
- WISe (Wraparound with Intensive Services)
- Emergency Financial Support
- Peer Bridger
- Peer Pathfinder
- Supported Housing
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Medication Management Services
Who We Serve:
Fighting the Stigma
You are more than your diagnosis.
Watch this short video about recovery >
Calendar of Events
Program cancellations can occur from time to time. It’s always best to call Passages ahead of time to confirm that a program is scheduled to take place.